Waiting for Harry

Weblog for Robbin Koenig (known in the SCA as Broinnfinn inghean ui Chathain, or just plain Bri.)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Many miles since then...

If you notice the date on my last post, it's 10 days before my life changed forever. A little lady named Katrina blew through my happy little existance, dropped me like a stone in Arkansas, and blew out. Harry's room, documented in those earlier, happier posts, is now sitting on a pile of debris in a landfill somewhere, along with the dreams of countless other families in New Orleans:







Harry, thank God, is quite safe, and has been the little boy that has been the shining light at the end of my tunnel.

Since the great displacement, I keep another blog at http://www.myspace.com/broinnfinn. I update that pretty regularly. But I am keeping this blog open. It has become a bit more personal, someplace I am keeping to put down the raw sorrows and joys of a life interrupted. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home