Waiting for Harry

Weblog for Robbin Koenig (known in the SCA as Broinnfinn inghean ui Chathain, or just plain Bri.)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Holy cow, I am a crappy blogger...


It has been over a month since my last post. Harry has grown like a weed - he is up probably close to eleven pounds and cute as heck. Doesn't seem like the same baby! I have one more week of maternity leave, and then back to work. UGH!

I interviewed for my dream job this week. Bit of a paycut, but it would be worth it to be on hard money. It would be running a microarray lab - interesting work, if a bit repetitive, and the hours would be regular. I want to call them up and beg "HIRE ME! HIRE ME!". I was relieved to get the interview. It was the first I have had since spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home